Institute for Media and Analytics – IMA conducts in-depth and high-quality monitoring of printed, electronic and social media, in accordance with professional standards. The founding members of IMA have relevant experience in different kinds of media monitoring, including:
- Daily monitoring of media and public communications;
- Topic-oriented monitoring of media and public communications;
- Media monitoring of civic initiatives and activities, democratic events and processes;
- Monitoring of media and public communications during elections or referendum;
- Monitoring of ethical reporting in the media, in accordance with journalists’ code of ethics;
- Media monitoring and coverage from gender perspectives;
- Monitoring of discrimination and hate speech in the media and public communications;
- Monitoring of disinformation and fake news in the media and public communications;
- Monitoring of political propaganda and political advertising in the media;
- Media monitoring of commercial advertisements and business advertisements;
- Topic-oriented monitoring of communications on social media.
The founding members of the Institute for Media and Analytics – IMA are prominent researchers, with longstanding professional experience in media monitoring, research, reporting and analyzing of political communications in the media. This experience includes creating the methodology for media monitoring and reporting in the Government of North Macedonia, methodologies for media monitoring for several media and human rights’ NGO’s in the country, and participating in media monitoring and research projects on regional and international level.